Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July!!


Happy 4th of July lovelies!  Wishing you all a fun and safe holiday!  And to all pet owners – I hope you and your furbabies are able stay calm and get some sleep tonight!  This week is one of the worst for pet owners – my cat has been freaking out, yelping, crying, shaking, running around trying to hide under the bed, couch, closet, etc.  Don’t get me wrong – I love what this holiday represents and stands for…  I just think my neighbors have gotten a little too carried away with the fireworks….


1 comment:

  1. appy 4th to you! We still have fireworks going off they just legalized them here after 80 years!

    ReplyDelete