Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Hello... I'm back!


Hi everyone!  As I am sure you have noticed by now, it has been quite a while since my last post.  Unfortunately, I have been dealing with some very serious family health issues.  My days have been filled up with driving, attending doctor’s appointments, running errands, providing full-time care, etc.  This has led to zero time for blogging and has sadly caused my blog to suffer.  Thankfully, I am able to report that my family is doing much better and is on the mend.  In addition, my days have started to clear back up and I am able to get back to my passion – blogging!  I truly appreciate everyone’s understanding and kind words during this difficult time.  I have missed you all and I am very excited to get back to sharing stories, reviews, articles, news, and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment