Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas Lovelies!!


Merry Christmas lovelies!!

I hope you all have a fabulous holiday filled with love, happiness, joy, and lots of delicious Christmas cookies!!

I went a little overboard with the Christmas decorations lol!  But had lots of fun playing with them!  Since my cats don't allow me to actually have a Christmas tree, this is the next best thing lol!

Any special plans for today?  

With all the craziness here, my family and I are actually celebrating Christmas together tomorrow morning.  Christmas is more about being with loved ones so it doesn't really matter what day you actually celebrate as long as you are all together!

~!~ XOXO ~!~











No comments:

Post a Comment