Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil Review

I am always interested in trying new products that improve damaged hair and dry skin since I suffer from both of these issues.  So I was very excited to try UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil.


Check out their website here: http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Organic-Treatment-ABSORBING-Certified/dp/B00ND7NI7O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415170972&sr=8-1&keywords=uni+100%25+rosehip+seed+oil

UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil is a product that offers several uses and benefits for your hair, nails, and body.  UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil can be used as a daily moisturizer as it nourishes dry and aging skin.  UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil also regenerates skin cells and repairs damaged skin tissue.

I used UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil as my daily skin moisturizer every morning for two weeks.  I noticed that UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil made my skin softer, silky, and smooth. Furthermore, UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil significantly diminishes the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks, sun burns, rashes, fine lines, and wrinkles.  I personally suffer from a few of these, and I did observe that UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil helped fade these marks and make them less noticeable.

In addition to applying UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil as a moisturizer, I used it as part of my hair care routine.  I used a few drops to help style my hair every morning.  I noticed right away that UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil helped smooth my hair, and tamed frizz, and flyaways.

Not only does UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil have all the above wonderful benefits, it corrects UV damages, and evens skin tone, such as hyper-pigmentation, age spots, and other skin discolorations.

It’s important to know what’s in the products you use, especially when they come in contact with your skin.  Besides the versatile benefits of UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil it is also both USDA Organic and ECO Certified by ECOCERT ICO.  UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil is chemical free, with no additives, and with clean processing.

UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil is fast absorbing, fragrance free, provides a natural source of antioxidants and essential fatty acids including Omega-3, 6, and 9, and Vitamin A and C.  I loved that UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil wasn't greasy, smelly, or clumpy, and quickly dried. It gave my skin that extra shine and made it look healthy and radiant.

I would definitely recommend this product as UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil offers so many uses and benefits – all in just one bottle.  UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil promotes healthy hair and nail care.  Plus you can feel safe when you use UNi 100% Rosehip Seed Oil as it is a chemical free product.

Be sure to place your order here: http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Organic-Treatment-ABSORBING-Certified/dp/B00ND7NI7O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415170972&sr=8-1&keywords=uni+100%25+rosehip+seed+oil

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment