Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion Review


Having a great moisturizer is very important as it can totally make or break your look.  I have combination skin and suffer from acne, acne scars, and discoloration so I am always interested in finding new products that can help.



Thankfully I had the chance to try this awesome moisturizer, Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion.  Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion is a lightweight and effective daily moisturizer.  Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion is effective for all skin tones as it is soothing and non-irritating. 

I used Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion every day for two weeks and saw wonderful results.  Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion is extremely lightweight and made my skin ultra-soft, silky, and smooth.  In addition, my face looked fresher, healthier, and more luxurious.

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion is not just any moisturizer as it offers an eight-fold antioxidant protection.  Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion has an advanced formula that prevents the formation of skin damaging free radicals.

Not only does Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion have the above benefits, Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion provides the ultimate skin hydration as it lightens sun spots and discoloration, reduces wrinkles, and refines overall skin texture.

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion’s key ingredients consist of: Vitamin C (15%), Aloe Vera, MSM, Shea butter, Jojoba oil, and green tea.

Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion can also be used as a body moisturizer.  So besides applying Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion to my face, I also used it on my hands, arms, and neck.  I experienced the same positive results of my skin feeling softer and smoother.  I noticed my face and body had a healthy glow after repeated daily use. 

I would definitely recommend Foxbrim Vitamin C Lotion to anyone that is looking to try a new moisturizer and lotion that will make your skin feel velvety soft and give you a smooth, healthy glow.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment