Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year's Day 2016!


Happy New Year lovelies!  

Wow can you believe 2015 has come and gone already?!  Sadly, 2015 wasn’t exactly the year I was hoping for, with my family and I being sick on and off these past few months.  

However, there definitely were some fabulous moments, like all of you!  I am still a new blogger and you all have truly impressed me!  I am so happy and thankful to have you reading these posts, leaving comments, entering the giveaways, and interacting with me.   

I had no idea how this whole blogging thing would work out, but it’s been so amazing and with each post it seems to be getting even better.  

I am stoked for 2016 and can’t wait to see how incredible this year will be!  

Wishing you all a fabulous year filled with peace, love, and happiness!  

No comments:

Post a Comment