Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Happy Grandparent's Day!


Happy Grandparent's Day!  Today is a special holiday dedicated to all the grandmothers and grandfathers across the country.  Show them how special they mean to you and how thankful you are to have them in your life!

Grandparents Day began in the 1960's, but didn’t become official in the United States until 1978 when President Jimmy Carter issued a proclamation that the first Sunday after Labor Day as National Grandparents Day.

I am so lucky to have such a close and strong relationship with my grandma!  I wish she lived closer so we could spend more time together.  However, when we do get together we always have so much fun and the time just flies by.  We have so much in common; she is behind my addictions to coffee, Macy’s, diners, gambling, shopping, and movies.

Above pic: Here’s a pic of my grandma and I in Vegas on my 21st birthday




No comments:

Post a Comment