Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Monday, January 19, 2015

Another Mazzy Monday by Savannah Young and Sierra Avalon

Another Mazzy Monday by Savannah Young and Sierra Avalon
When the wealthy and charming Drew Graham walks into the Tawnee Mountain Resort where I work and offers me a lucrative part-time job it sounds too good to be true. I just have to pretend to be his fiancĂ©e until he wins the election for Governor and then we can go our separate ways. It seems like an easy way to make a hundred thousand dollars…until his brother, Austin, returns from Europe and moves in with us. And I’m completely overwhelmed by my attraction to my fake fiancĂ©’s rebellious younger brother.
Learn more HERE
Buy a copy HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment