Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Saturday, April 29, 2017

A Blogger Without a Laptop Lol!


Hey lovelies! So you've probably been wondering what's with all the weird formatted posts this last week or so... The formatting and quality of posts have been somewhat different as my laptop broke :( It's been awful not having a computer!! I didn't realize how much I use it and rely on it for like 90% of my workload and blogging life... So yea I've been going crazy without it!! This was definitely an expense I wasn't planning on and it couldn't have come at a worse financial time... 

Thankfully, I was able to get some money together and just purchased a new laptop!! Yay!! I just got it a few days ago and I am still working on catching up on editing those posts and adding in the missing reviews!!  Thank you for your support and understanding during this difficult time!! I will continue to keep you updated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment