Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year’s Eve!!


Happy New Year’s Eve lovelies!

I can’t believe today is the last day of 2017!  Where has this year gone?  I don’t know about you, but this year just flew right by!

So, what are your exciting plans for tonight?  Will you be out painting the town red?  Or ringing in the new year watching the ball drop on TV?  Or?

This year I am being a homebody as I am still getting over a cold.  So tonight, I will be curled up under a cozy blanket watching Christmas movies and then of course, watching the ball drop on TV.

Wishing you all a fun, exciting, and safe holiday!

And to all of those with pets - I wish you and your furbabies some extra TLC as tonight is definitely one of the tough ones for them.  This will be Bay's first New Year's and she's not scared of much, so I am really curious to see how tonight will go.  Unfortunately, this will be Dolce's fifth NYE's and she does not do loud noises well, so sadly I already know tonight will be quite rough for her.  Fingers crossed my neighbors went to their friends houses to set off the fireworks this year lol!!!

See you all in 2018!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment