Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Out Sick for Surgery

Good morning lovelies!!  I just wanted to let you all know that yesterday was my last post for the week…  I am having surgery this morning and will be out for recovery…  All the current posts and giveaways will remain active so please continue to stop by and enter to win…  There just won’t be a new book tour stop until 11/01/18 as I needed to take some time off to recover post-surgery…  I recently tore my ankle ligaments and am having them repaired, it’s called a Grade 3 ATFL Tear…  Yea not so much fun lol!!!  So please keep me in your thoughts today... I will miss you all so much and will try to post an update on my status as soon as I can... But they say I'll be out of it for a few days, so don't worry if you don't hear from me for a few days...  I will miss you all and I look forward to coming back on November 1st with lots of exciting new book tour posts and giveaways!!!

My foot after the accident

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I’m sorry to hear this. Wishing you all the best. Hope you heal fast and sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete