Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Friday, December 25, 2015

Greetings from Salem Hospital!


Greetings from Salem Hospital!  Hope you and your loved ones are having a fabulous Christmas!  

My family and I have been on and off again sick with pneumonia so it was pretty obvious that this year's holiday would be spent at the lovely Salem Hospital lol.  It has been quite an odd holiday spending the day here, but at least there was this gorgeous Christmas tree!  Also, many of the nurses decorated their station with holiday items, which helped bring the sterile hospital to a more cheery, festive look.  

I am so thankful to the hospital staff for taking good care of my mom.  Shoutout to all the nurses, doctors, and other healthcare workers who had to leave their loved ones and go into work today and take care of strangers.  I am sorry you can't be at home today, but I truly appreciate your hard work and dedication.  

Also, shoutout to anyone who had to work today.  This is one of the few Christmas days that I've had off, so I know what it's like to have to work today.  Your kindness and selflessness is truly commendable.  Thank you for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment