Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Better Than Halloween Candy?!


Will you be giving out candy tonight?  Years ago I used to buy and give out candy that I liked.  Therefore, whatever candy was leftover I could enjoy.  Then as I got older and was eating healthier I would buy candy I didn’t like so I didn’t have to worry about eating the extra candy and consuming all those junk calories.  Whatever candy was leftover I would throw out or take to work and leave it in the break room.

As a parent, worrying about what candies your kids are getting and eating from strangers on Halloween is a real concern.  Finally there is a new option!  7-Eleven is selling coupon packets for small slurpees.  For only $5.00 you can purchase a coupon book that contains 20 free small slurpee vouchers.  I bought a few packets to give out to trick-or-treaters on Halloween instead of candy.  In addition, I sent some vouchers out in Halloween cards and passed some out to friends and coworkers.  These vouchers are truly genius!  Not only will parents be thrilled their kid isn’t receiving another piece of candy; the kids will love it because they have another treat to look forward to.  Also, there won't be any extra candy leftover to tempt me from misbehaving on my diet.  These vouches are sure to be a hit!

7-Eleven, Inc. is the world’s largest convenience store chain operating, franchising, and licensing more than 56,600 stores in 18 countries.  With so many locations you won’t need to worry about the recipient finding a 7-Eleven to redeem their voucher.  Each slurpee voucher is valid through 12/31/15 giving recipients plenty of time to cash it in.

What do you think of this voucher idea?  Would you make the switch from handing out candy to handing out slurpee vouchers?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment