Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Friday, December 5, 2014

Dot&Dot Small Travel Organizer Review

I like to travel in style which is why I was so excited when I was asked to review Dot&Dot's Small Travel Organizer.



Be sure to check out their website here: http://dotdottravel.com/scubes

First off, the package that my Dot&Dot came in was an awesome clear plastic protector case which kept my Small Travel Organizer safe and secured.  I will definitely be keeping the protector case to store my Small Travel Organizer when I'm not using it and might even use the case to also pack additional items when I travel.

Dot&Dot's Small Travel Organizer is the perfect size at 11"x6.75"x3".  It is available in ten colors and comes in one piece and four piece sets.  It is available right now on Amazon for only $10.00!

Dot&Dot's Small Travel Organizer has a dual zippered opening and has a black handle at the top for easy carry access. Dot&Dot's Small Travel Organizer has mesh on the top of the bag for ventilation and allows for accessible view of items.

I ordered the Small Travel Organizer in dark blue.  I was surprised how bright and beautiful the color turned out to be as it has an elegant dark blue hue that gives the bag a more rich and expensive look.

I used the Small Travel Organizer to pack multiple items such as: socks, panties, bras, belts, scarves, hats, and makeup products.  I also was able to pack multiple hair products like my flat iron, shampoo, conditioner, hair brush, hair styling products, etc.  I had so much fun trying different packing combo items to see how well they fit in the Small Travel Organizer.

I was surprised how spacious this product was for it being so small in size.  I was actually able to fit quite a few items in this Small Travel Organizer.  I will be using this product mostly for packing panties, bras, and other personal garments. Since most suitcases now go through such rigorous checks at the airport I am glad to have this organizer to conceal my personal items instead of having them loose and disheveled inside.

I was truly impressed with the Dot&Dot's Small Travel Organizer.  I was able to easily fit several items which made packing effective and effortless.  I am definitely recommending this product, Dot&Dot Small Travel Organizer, to everyone as this item can help make your travel packing easier and more efficient.


Be sure to place your order on Amazon here: http://dotdottravel.com/scubes


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment