Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Friday, December 5, 2014

Dot&Dot Slim Tubes Travel Packing Organizer Review

When I travel I like to travel in style.  So I was thrilled when I was asked to review Dot&Dot's Slim Tubes Travel Packing Organizer.





Be sure to check out their website here: http://dotdottravel.com/slcubes


First off, the package that my Dot&Dot came in was an awesome clear plastic protector case which kept my Slim Tubes Travel Packing Organizer safe and secured.  I will definitely be keeping the protector case to store my Slim Tubes Travel Packing Organizer when I'm not using it and might even use the case to also pack additional items when I travel.

The Slim Tubes Travel Packing Organizer is the perfect size at 14"x5"x2.75".  It is available in ten colors and comes in one piece and four piece sets.  It is available right now on Amazon for only $10.00!

Slim Tubes Travel Packing Organizer has a dual zippered opening and has a black handle at the top for easy carry access.  Slim Tubes Travel Packing Organizer has mesh on the top of the bag for ventilation and allows for accessible view of items.

I ordered the Slim Tubes Travel Packing Organizer in dark blue.  I was surprised how bright and beautiful the color turned out to be as it has an elegant dark blue hue that gives the bag a more rich and expensive look.

I used the Slim Tubes Travel Packing Organizer to pack multiple items such as: socks, panties, bras, belts, scarves, and makeup products.  I also was able to pack multiple hair products like my flat iron, shampoo, conditioner, hair brush, hair styling products, etc.  I had so much fun trying different packing combo items to see how well they fit in the Slim Tubes Travel Packing Organizer.

I was truly impressed with the Dot&Dot's Slim Tubes Travel Packing Organizer.  I was able to easily fit several items which made packing effective and effortless.  I am definitely recommending this product, Dot&Dot Slim Tubes Travel Packing Organizer, to everyone as this item can help make your travel packing easier and more efficient.


Be sure to place your order on Amazon here: http://dotdottravel.com/slcubes


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment