Welcome to FAB Lovelies!

A Lifestyle blog that focuses on all things from fashion to beauty; fitness to weight loss; recipes to coupons; books to movies; travels to entertainment; and everything in between.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Body Merry's Pro-A Serum & Hyaluronic Dew Serum Review

First off, having a skin care routine is important if you want to have a fresh, clean face.  Second, adding Body Merry's Pro-A Serum and Hyaluronic Dew Serum can help you achieve that healthy glow that everyone dreams of having.



Check out their website here: http://www.bodymerry.com

As someone in their mid-to-late twenties I know starting early on an anti-aging routine is very important.  So I was really excited to be asked to try and review these two wonderful products.

Body Merry's Pro-A Serum has the maximum potency of 2.5% Retinol.  Body Merry's Pro-A Serum effectively addresses wrinkles, fine lines, and spots.

I used Pro-A Serum and Hyaluronic Dew Serum daily for two weeks.  I noticed that my skin looked healthier, fresher, and silker after only the first week of use.  So I was definitely excited to continue repeated use to see how the results would hold up.  

After the two week period my skin was still fresh, soft, and smooth.  I noticed that I had had less acne breakouts during those two weeks.  I also noticed that my acne scars and dark spots became more faded and were less noticeable.  My skin was brighter and had a healthy glow that made me look younger and fresh.

Although the Pro-A Serum has such a high potency of Retinol, this product uses a Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid to help calm down the strong effects of Retinol.  The Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid locks in moisture to minimize dryness and irritation.

The additional key ingredients in Body Merry's Pro-A Serum include: Green Tea, Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, Wheat Germ Oil, and Wildcrafted Propolis.  Body Merry's Pro-A Serum's formula does not contain any parabens, sulfates, phthalates, fragrances, or alcohol.

Body Merry's Hyaluronic Dew Serum is an intensive hydrating formula that seeps deep into your skin and nurtures it from the core.  Body Merry's Hyaluronic Dew Serum addresses the anti-aging benefits as it targets fine lines and wrinkles.  

Body Merry's Hyaluronic Dew Serum contains a Plant Derived Hyaluronic Acid which provides your skin with a youthful, bright, and even complexion.  Body Merry's Hyaluronic Dew Serum's other key ingredients include: Vitamin C, Wildcrafted Green Tea, Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Witch Hazel, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Geranium Essential Oil, and Vitamin E.  Body Merry's Hyaluronic Dew Serum's formula also does not contain any parabens, sulfates, phthalates, fragrances, or alcohol.

For best results, it is best to apply this product to a clean and dry face.  In addition, for maximum anti-aging results use in conjunction with Body Merry's Hyaluronic Dew Serum.  Also, it is recommended that if you are a first time Retinol user apply once only every other night until your skin is ready to use it daily.

I would definitely recommend both products to anyone that is looking for an anti-aging skin care routine that wants maximum benefits without harsh chemicals.  Both products work well on their own, however I would recommend that both products be used in conjunction as they work more effectively together.

Be sure to place your order on Amazon for Body Merry's Pro-A Serum here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NQGWFCQ

Be sure to place your order on Amazon for Body Merry's Hyaluronic Dew Serum here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NQHFGMG

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: